Posted on April 3, 2018, 9:32 AMPhillip A. Sharp, PhD, Stand Up To Cancer's scientific program as chair of the Scientific Advisory Committee, will receive a special award from the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
Posted on February 27, 2018, 1:54 PMDavid Ting, MD shares his experience from the Stand Up To Cancer Scientific Summit 2018.
Posted on January 25, 2018, 2:26 PMTamara Wallace Norman describes her journey with breast cancer as something that caused her to become a more authentic version of herself.
Posted on October 31, 2017, 10:53 AMTrevor Schaefer, a childhood cancer survivor, shares his mission to help other children battling cancer defeat their cancer bully.
Posted on September 26, 2017, 2:00 PMMarylou O’Donnell has been a teaching professional for 31 years focusing on computer programming, chemistry and biology instruction. She is currently the High School Research Coordinator at Plainview Old Bethpage High School in Plainview, NY and the mentor for Julia Park, recipient of the 2016 and 2017 Emperor Science Award.
Posted on September 15, 2017, 10:00 AMDetails of the AACR Cancer Progress report 2017
Posted on September 5, 2017, 10:30 AMThe Bold Type Actress Katie Stevens, opens up about portraying a character on television with a family history of breast cancer, and how her personal cancer connections have impacted her performance.
Posted on July 31, 2017, 5:30 PMA snapshot of Stand Up To Cancer's research in the fight against brain cancers
Posted on July 31, 2017, 10:00 AMA bowling fundraiser that began in honor of Jackie Foy's mother has grown into an annual event that brings an entire community together to Stand Up To Cancer.
Posted on July 12, 2017, 4:30 PMShannon Sylvain's journey of being diagnosed with colon cancer at the age of 31.
- SU2C SAC Chair Phillip A. Sharp, PhD, Recognized by AACR for Scientific Leadership
- New Opportunities for Collaboration Through the SU2C Convergence Initiative
- Cancer Taught Me to Live My Best Life
- Taking on the Childhood Cancer Bully
- Helping High Schoolers Find Research and STEM Field Opportunities
- SU2C’s Scientific Partner Reports on Progress in the Struggle Against Cancer
- Tackling the BRCA Gene on The Bold Type
- SU2C’s Research in the Fight Against Glioblastoma and Other Brain Cancers
- Honoring a Loved One Through Fundraising
- How to Become an Empowered Cancer Patient